This show was/is amazing. That Bluth Family sure knows how their style do’s and dont’s. Read on to make sure you don’t become the, “laughing stock of the boardwalk.”
2. This is probably not the best outfit to wear to a family member’s funeral no matter how attractive you think the catering staff are. It’s probably not a good thing to wear to a prison visit, either.
3. If you keep bragging to your employees about your [hundred/thousand] dollar suit, you will alienate them.
4. When you inevitably alienate them, take off the business suit and put on a banana suit to show your fun side.
5. Try to avoid wearing fur when there’s a wolf on the loose or if you’re dating a gun nut…
6. Always have a spare change of formal clothes in the car lest you end up looking like a child when you’re actually trying to impress someone you like.
7. Don’t worry about comparing your successes to your siblings. They may have the looks/brains/charm, but you have the high-fastening pants.
8. A good staple outfit is slacks with a short-sleeved dress shirt with an eye-catching print.
9. If you’re hiding your fugitive parent in your attic, remove all maternity clothing and costumes lest they use them as a disguise, or to otherwise persuade you to their line of thinking.
10. If you ignore your child, they will act out. Sometimes, it’s in the form of odd gifts, sometimes they act out by destroying your furs.
11. If you participate in any sort of pageant or festival where you are required to wear a costume, stick to the required costume or you will destroy the integrity of the show in horrible ways.
12. Never trust your brother who was formerly an adult entertainer to provide you with any sort of proper uniform for a formal event…