Getting funny looks in the street? Maybe your wardrobe needs a feminist makeover–here are 10 signs that might be true for you.
Above: Image found on Feminspire here.
3. You desperately want people to know you own one piece of second-hand clothing (which you never wear of course), because thrifting is trendy and you just have so much money leftover from your paycheque, why not?
5. You like to accessorize with the body parts of people of colour.
6. You would never be caught dead wearing X item of clothing, but can’t think of why someone else would be wearing such a thing.
Above: On Wednesdays, we wear pink.
7. Your wardrobe and style rules are like those of the Plastics.
8. You consider slut-shaming to be par for the course if you wear a miniskirt out (see #1 on this list).
9. The hardest part of your day is figuring out how to justify to the greater public why you can wear one of the items mentioned in points 1, 2, and 5.
10. The hardest part of your day is when you look at your “Made In…” label on your clothes and can’t remember where the country mentioned actually is in the world.